In the outer solar corona, the radio observations provide the unique link between near-Sun phenomena and the effects of solar activity that extend throughout the heliosphere. ‘RadioSun‘ sponsored researchers use Low Frequency Array (LOFAR) radio images to study giant radio source associated with a Coronal Mass Ejection.
- Funded PhD in Solar X-ray Physics [03-Jan-2018]
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]