In the outer solar corona, the radio observations provide the unique link between near-Sun phenomena and the effects of solar activity that extend throughout the heliosphere. ‘RadioSun‘ sponsored researchers use Low Frequency Array (LOFAR) radio images to study giant radio source associated with a Coronal Mass Ejection.
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]
- A&A Group welcomes Dr Galina Motorina [10-Apr-2018]
- Welcome Xingyao Chen [09-Apr-2018]
- Giant solar tornadoes put researchers in a spin [06-Apr-2018]
- Congratulations to Dr Alcock [26-Mar-2018]