The members of the group conduct research in a wide range of topics, including solar and plasma physics, cosmology and radio astronomy.
During term we have weekly seminars from external visitors and groups members.
The group has a long history of public engagement: please see our outreach pages for the activities we currently offer and contact information.
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]
- A&A Group welcomes Dr Galina Motorina [10-Apr-2018]
Live Solar Radio: