Duncan Stackhouse presented the best talk (about simulation of ‘kappa’ distribution and Numerical and Observational Examination of the Spectral Variation of Extended Coronal Hard X-Ray Sources of kappa-distribution) among 3rd year Ph.D. students of the school at the colloquium session (Wed May 6th, 2015).
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]
- Visiting Professor Gordon Emslie explains to Physics Central the role of turbulence in solar flares [21-Sep-2017]