This is a unique opportunity to get involved in lunar exploration. In addition the the drilling and the archive we hope to include a simple radio receiver on the lander, which can be used to study the Moon’s tenuous exosphere and maybe even do some radio astronomy. For details of how to get involved see the Lunar Mission One homepage.
- Funded PhD in Solar X-ray Physics [03-Jan-2018]
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]