As we are heading through solar maximum there are several sunspots and filaments visible on the solar disk. The image below was obtained on the ground in Glasgow, taken by two undergraduate students (Peter Wakeford and Ruari MacKenzie) using an H-alpha telescope at our Acre Road Observatory.
- Funded PhD in Solar X-ray Physics [03-Jan-2018]
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]