Dr Iain Hannah has been awarded the Fowler Prize for geophysics by the Royal Astronomical Society. This prize, awarded annually, honours individuals who have made a particularly noteworthy contribution at any early stage of their career. See here for details.
- Funded PhD in Solar X-ray Physics [03-Jan-2018]
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]