Galina Motorina, former visiting PhD student in A&A group has won a prestigious prize from the Government of St Petersburg for her work on RHESSI and SDO/AIA data [announcement translated by Google]. This work on DEM in flares has been partially published Geomagnetism and Aeronomy and The Astrophysical Journal.
- IRIS observation of the initiation of a solar flare suggests that turbulence helps to heat the Sun’s lower atmosphere. [07-Dec-2018]
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]