Galina Motorina, former visiting PhD student in A&A group has won a prestigious prize from the Government of St Petersburg for her work on RHESSI and SDO/AIA data [announcement translated by Google]. This work on DEM in flares has been partially published Geomagnetism and Aeronomy and The Astrophysical Journal.
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]
- Visiting Professor Gordon Emslie explains to Physics Central the role of turbulence in solar flares [21-Sep-2017]
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]