Congratulations to Eduard Kontar and Nic Labrosse who have been newly elected to positions in the International Astronomical Union. Eduard has been elected to the Steering Committee of Division E (Sun and Heliosphere) and Nic to the Steering Committee of Commission E1 (Solar Radiation and Structure). Lyndsay Fletcher also takes over the Presidency of Commission E2 (Solar Activity) and remains as an ex officio member of Division E. All three group members formally assume their new roles after the closing ceremony of the XXIXth General Assembly of the IAU in Honolulu on 14th August 2015.
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]
- Visiting Professor Gordon Emslie explains to Physics Central the role of turbulence in solar flares [21-Sep-2017]
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]