Although the sky this morning had a Glasgow filter (i.e. the clouds) we were able to catch the progress of the moon throughout its journey across the face of the sun. At the very moment of maximum, the clouds thinned slightly, showing the eclipsed sun smiling down on us at the University of Glasgow. Thanks to all the staff and students that helped out and all the folk that came along and saw the eclipse.
- Funded PhD in Solar X-ray Physics [03-Jan-2018]
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]