Although the sky this morning had a Glasgow filter (i.e. the clouds) we were able to catch the progress of the moon throughout its journey across the face of the sun. At the very moment of maximum, the clouds thinned slightly, showing the eclipsed sun smiling down on us at the University of Glasgow. Thanks to all the staff and students that helped out and all the folk that came along and saw the eclipse.
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]
- A&A Group welcomes Dr Galina Motorina [10-Apr-2018]