Galina Motorina was awarded a PhD degree for her work entitled “Dynamics of plasma heating and energy distributions of accelerated electrons during solar flares based on X-ray and ultraviolet emission“. Galina was a visiting PhD student in Astronomy & Astrophysics group for a number of months and worked on thermal properties of solar flares and differential emission measure reconstruction from RHESSI and SDO observations.
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]
- A&A Group welcomes Dr Galina Motorina [10-Apr-2018]
- Welcome Xingyao Chen [09-Apr-2018]
- Giant solar tornadoes put researchers in a spin [06-Apr-2018]
- Congratulations to Dr Alcock [26-Mar-2018]