The members of the group conduct research in a wide range of topics, including solar and plasma physics, cosmology and radio astronomy. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses as part of the School of Physics & Astronomy, as well as supervising PhD projects.
During term we have weekly seminars from external visitors and groups members.
The group has a long history of public engagement: please see our outreach pages for the activities we currently offer and contact information.
- Congratulations to Graham Kerr and Duncan Stackhouse! [09-Dec-2016]
- Alliance Meeting on energetic particles, December 7-8, 2016 [07-Dec-2016]
- CESRA website moves from Paris to Glasgow [12-Aug-2016]
- Congrats to Prof John Brown OBE [11-Jun-2016]
- PhD studentship in solar radio physics [26-May-2016]
- Giant solar radio source [07-May-2016]
Live Solar Radio: