The members of the group conduct research in a wide range of topics, including solar and plasma physics, cosmology and radio astronomy. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses as part of the School of Physics & Astronomy, as well as supervising PhD projects.
During term we have weekly seminars from external visitors and groups members.
The group has a long history of public engagement: please see our outreach pages for the activities we currently offer and contact information.
- CESRA website moves from Paris to Glasgow [12-Aug-2016]
- Congrats to Prof John Brown OBE [11-Jun-2016]
- PhD studentship in solar radio physics [26-May-2016]
- Giant solar radio source [07-May-2016]
- European Physical Society thesis prize goes to Dr Natasha Jeffrey [20-Mar-2016]
- Congratulations to Peter Levens [08-Mar-2016]
Live Solar Radio: