The members of the group conduct research in a wide range of topics, including solar and plasma physics, cosmology and radio astronomy. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses as part of the School of Physics & Astronomy, as well as supervising PhD projects. During term we have weekly seminars from external visitors and groups members.
The group has a long history of public engagement: please see our outreach pages for the activities we currently offer and contact information.
- European Physical Society thesis prize goes to Dr Natasha Jeffrey [20-Mar-2016]
- Congratulations to Peter Levens [08-Mar-2016]
- Articles on composer-in-residence Drew Mulholland [27-Jan-2016]
- Glasgow solar outreach lectures reach Siberia [22-Jan-2016]
- Galina Motorina, our former visiting PhD student won a prize [10-Dec-2015]
- Aurora over Glasgow [14-Oct-2015]
Live Solar Radio: