The members of the group conduct research in a wide range of topics, including solar and plasma physics, cosmology and radio astronomy. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses as part of the School of Physics & Astronomy, as well as supervising PhD projects. During term we have weekly seminars from external visitors and groups members.
The group has a long history of public engagement: please see our outreach pages for the activities we currently offer and contact information.
- Twitter updates on CESRA school from our PhD students [25-Aug-2015]
- Solar radio school in 30 sec [24-Aug-2015]
- Group’s work features on BBC’s Sky at Night [21-Aug-2015]
- Solar Radio Summer School [20-Aug-2015]
- Group welcomes RadioSun visitors [19-Aug-2015]
- Observatory Refurb – Update 5 [17-Aug-2015]
Live Solar Radio: