In the outer solar corona, the radio observations provide the unique link between near-Sun phenomena and the effects of solar activity that extend throughout the heliosphere. ‘RadioSun‘ sponsored researchers use Low Frequency Array (LOFAR) radio images to study giant radio source associated with a Coronal Mass Ejection.
- IRIS observation of the initiation of a solar flare suggests that turbulence helps to heat the Sun’s lower atmosphere. [07-Dec-2018]
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]