In the outer solar corona, the radio observations provide the unique link between near-Sun phenomena and the effects of solar activity that extend throughout the heliosphere. ‘RadioSun‘ sponsored researchers use Low Frequency Array (LOFAR) radio images to study giant radio source associated with a Coronal Mass Ejection.
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]
- Dr. Eduard Kontar is elected as ESPD president [11-Sep-2017]
- Poster prize for Paul Wright [25-Aug-2017]
- Early Career Prize to Dr. Natasha Jeffrey [08-Aug-2017]
- Blue Plaque for Prof. Alexander Wilson [29-Mar-2017]