Subject: ECHOMOP bug report (fwd)

From: Starlink Software Librarian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:04:09 +0000 (GMT)

-- 
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Martin Bly,                     | Internet: [email-masked]
     Starlink Software Librarian     | URL:      http://star-www.rl.ac.uk/
     Starlink, RAL, Chilton, DIDCOT  | Tel:      +44|0 1235 445363
     OXON, OX11 0QX, United Kingdom. | Fax:      +44|0 1235 446667
  ------- Software Store: http://star-www.rl.ac.uk/cgi-store/storetop -------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 16:28:12 +1300 (NZDT)
From: Michael Albrow <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ECHOMOP bug report

Dear Martin

I have found a problem in the current release of ECHOMOP. When using
echmenu, options "4.1" and "4.2" (these are the tasks ech_dekker and ech_object)
don't seem to be able to be invoked separately anymore. Instead, trying
either option seems to do the same as option "4" (ech_spatial). This is
a change from the way ECHOMOP used to behave and makes it impossible
to clone the dekker information from a template file.

regards
Michael Albrow

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Michael Albrow                         telephone +64 3 3667001 x7579 (work) |
| Department of Physics and Astronomy              +64 4 3642987 x7579 (work) |
| University of Canterbury               fax       +64 3 3642469              |
| Private Bag 4800                                                            |
| Christchurch                      email   [email-masked]    |
| New Zealand                       http://www.phys.canterbury.ac.nz/~phys170 |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+