The members of the group conduct research in a wide range of topics, including solar and plasma physics, cosmology and radio astronomy.
During term we have weekly seminars from external visitors and groups members.
The group has a long history of public engagement: please see our outreach pages for the activities we currently offer and contact information.
- Prof. John Brown, OBE (1947 – 2019) [18-Nov-2019]
- IRIS observation of the initiation of a solar flare suggests that turbulence helps to heat the Sun’s lower atmosphere. [07-Dec-2018]
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
Live Solar Radio: