The ceremony was attended by the Astronomer for Scotland, Professor John C Brown OBE FRSE, University Principal and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Anton Muscatelli, former Reader and Director of University’s observatory, Dr. David Clarke FInstP as well as a descendant of Wilson, James Babington Smith. The event also saw presentations and display of material for the University’s Hunterian museum and National Museums of Scotland. The blue plaque will be permanently mounted at the entrance of the University’s observatory at Acre Rd.
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]
- A&A Group welcomes Dr Galina Motorina [10-Apr-2018]