Graham Kerr with thesis “Observations and Modelling of the Chromosphere During Solar Flares” and Duncan Stackhouse with thesis “The Acceleration and Transport of Electron Populations in Solar Flares” successfully passed their vivas.
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]
- A&A Group welcomes Dr Galina Motorina [10-Apr-2018]