Glasgow now hosts the CESRA (Community of European Solar Radio Astronomers) website thanks to Kenzie Nimmo and Norman Gray. The recent solar radio (and other) science highlights can be followed, discussed and shared on Twitter and Facebook.
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]
- Visiting Professor Gordon Emslie explains to Physics Central the role of turbulence in solar flares [21-Sep-2017]
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]