On Friday 25th, four members of the group attended the Exploration 2015 at Glasgow Science Centre, a free night in which over 1000 members of the public came along to talk to researchers. We showed off some of the latest solar images and explained (using spectral lamps and spectrometers) why we look at the different colours/wavelengths of the solar light.
- IRIS observation of the initiation of a solar flare suggests that turbulence helps to heat the Sun’s lower atmosphere. [07-Dec-2018]
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]