On Friday 25th, four members of the group attended the Exploration 2015 at Glasgow Science Centre, a free night in which over 1000 members of the public came along to talk to researchers. We showed off some of the latest solar images and explained (using spectral lamps and spectrometers) why we look at the different colours/wavelengths of the solar light.
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]
- Dr. Eduard Kontar is elected as ESPD president [11-Sep-2017]
- Poster prize for Paul Wright [25-Aug-2017]
- Early Career Prize to Dr. Natasha Jeffrey [08-Aug-2017]
- Blue Plaque for Prof. Alexander Wilson [29-Mar-2017]