Baolin Tan (China), Alexey Kuznetsov (Irkutsk, Russia) and Sergei Kuznetsov and Alexander Morgachev (Pulkovo, Russia) visit our group to work on the solar flares and radio emission from the Sun. The visits are supported by pan-European EU funded network ‘RadioSun’ involving China, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and the UK.
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]
- Visiting Professor Gordon Emslie explains to Physics Central the role of turbulence in solar flares [21-Sep-2017]
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]