Dr Prasad Subramanian, an associate professor of Physics at IISER Pune, visited the Glasgow Astronomy Group to study eruptions on the Sun. The collaboration is associated with the renewal of an agreement between University of Glasgow and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research in Pune (IISER-Pune).
- European Solar Physics Meeting highlights group research [18-Sep-2017]
- Dr. Eduard Kontar is elected as ESPD president [11-Sep-2017]
- Poster prize for Paul Wright [25-Aug-2017]
- Early Career Prize to Dr. Natasha Jeffrey [08-Aug-2017]
- Blue Plaque for Prof. Alexander Wilson [29-Mar-2017]