Work by A&A Group member Dr Iain Hannah has featured in a recent image/press release by the Royal Astronomical Society and NASA, showing an image of new X-ray observations of small flares (or microflares) taken with NASA’s NuSTAR telescope (blue in the image), combined with those in EUV from SDO/AIA (red/yellow) and lower energy X-rays from Hinode/XRT (green). This image recently featured as NASA’s image of the day.
- Funded PhD in Solar X-ray Physics [03-Jan-2018]
- Dr. Ryan Milligan stars in his own space TV show [06-Dec-2017]
- Award from China arrived to Hamish Reid and Heather Ratcliffe [13-Nov-2017]
- Congratulations to Dr Motorina [01-Nov-2017]
- Nicolina Chrysaphi made intriguing solar observations operating UK LOFAR [17-Oct-2017]