Duncan Stackhouse presented the best talk (about simulation of ‘kappa’ distribution and Numerical and Observational Examination of the Spectral Variation of Extended Coronal Hard X-Ray Sources of kappa-distribution) among 3rd year Ph.D. students of the school at the colloquium session (Wed May 6th, 2015).
- IRIS observation of the initiation of a solar flare suggests that turbulence helps to heat the Sun’s lower atmosphere. [07-Dec-2018]
- Dr Motorina attends the Heliophysics Summer School 2018 [09-Aug-2018]
- Glasgow student participating in NASA’s Frontier Development Lab [03-Aug-2018]
- PhD Prize to Dr. Peter Levens [24-Jul-2018]
- Low-Frequency Radio data from Glasgow CALLISTO now included in the RHESSI Browser [16-Apr-2018]